What to stock with IT

backpack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2012
Fl, USA
So I got a new tank in my room, a 120 tall. It has a big peice of driftwood and sand.
I have 2x 3" IT, 4: clown loach, and a quarter sized silver dollar in there. What should I
add to it until my dats get bigger? I want to get a arowana in 6 months or so when they are bigger.

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
You could pretty much put anything with the Datnoids. The only problem you're going to have is aggression between the 2 dats. 2 is a bad number to have.

backpack

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 14, 2012
Fl, USA
I understand it will be a grow out tank. I just want somthing that wont beat the datnoids to death.
When they where in my cichlid tank they had it rough for a few days. The agression with two isnt that
bad with tons of flow in the tank. I got a 1400 gph powerhead and they arent chasing each other
that much now.

Gage Zamrzla

Blue Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 25, 2010
Penn Valley, CA
Add more datnoids, even if they're not fighting now it's only a matter of time before one gets larger and starts harassing the smaller one. I would have at least 4 datnoids, preferably more. And the silver dollar is a schooling fish and needs a group. A tank of tigers and silver dollars looks nice.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store