owie!!!!!!!

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
note/memo to self....always check for the cuban gars location prior to sticking finger into tank for purposes of floating plant removal! they pack a punch! lucky my thumb is calloused from work so i only got one slice but it hits hard and stings!

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
sorry but... lol... my guy is so.. " sharky" even when i drop food in i watch him.. im afraid one of these days hes gotta make a lung for me. i dont hand feed.. but he sure trys! lol. ever wanna sell him lemme know :naughty:

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
sorry but... lol... my guy is so.. " sharky" even when i drop food in i watch him.. im afraid one of these days hes gotta make a lung for me. i dont hand feed.. but he sure trys! lol. ever wanna sell him lemme know :naughty:
no need to be sorry i was laughing at myself. it came out of no were. i could only imagine if i were to hand feed it. it was going after my hand even after biting me...i'll admit it i chickened out and used the tongs to get the plants out...lol. it will catch you were you least expect it. now i have been hit by all my gars. hand feedings, moving, and tank maintenance were/have been the collective causes.

if i were to ever sell it you could/would have my entire collection along with it. i seem to remember that a certain someone was cut off? as of now i just need a trop, gator and spotted for the complete set. i've been cut off but there is always ways around these things you just have to be crafty.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
ha... you said it yourself... there are always ways around it. besides.. jaws is my hubbys second favorite, after the aba aba knife. yeah i still need a shortnose ontop of your list. dont think well ever get the gator.. but who knows in the next few years if ill have that kinda room or not.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
ya gators need room, and i'll be doing a gator pond since i wont be risking any of my current gars with a gator. can't wait till a gator bites me. it will happen, i though i was good at avoiding my cuban....turns out the score is cuban:1 scott:0. i have been bitten by everything i have though except my vatf(knock on wood). hell i even got bitten by my white bass when i had it.lol

maximus1006

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 26, 2012
ny
I just got bit buy my pima last night..but I have ruff calas hands from my work. Lots and lots of pressure. That's what I get for hand feeding.

Sent from my MB855 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
yeah.. knock on wood i havent been tagged in a long time by a fish.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store