Breakfast??

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
We have a dinner thread, how about a breakfast thread?

Today I went to work early to make chocolate covered strawberry pancakes with banana and caramel topping. Yum! Kiddette helped me to surprise her mom.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1345818477.568766.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1345818511.467286.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1345818528.925702.jpg

:redface:

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ballinouttacntrol

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 20, 2009
Eugene, Or
i don't like anything in/on my pancakes other then maple syrup. real thick maple syrup, not that runny stuff like mrs butterworth you find at your groceries store

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
I made the family 'Chicks in a Nest" for breakfast. That's seasoned hash browns browned in an Xlarge muffin pan. Once browned, a depression in the hashbrowns is filled with cooked and crumpled bacon pieces and seasoned scrambled eggs are poured in until just reaching the lip of the muffin compartment. Then back into the oven until the eggs are cooked. We enjoyed them with leftover croissants my wife baked yesterday (not store bought).

servednestofchicks2.jpgservednestofchicks4.jpg

servednestofchicks2.jpg

servednestofchicks4.jpg

ILikeBichirs

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 21, 2012
somewhere
I havnt had breakfast yet but that's cause I'm giving my fish their morning rounds of breakfast lol I always figured to myself, if I'm this hungry imagine how hungry my fish must be, I know they can go much longer than me when it comes to not being fed but it helps drive my dedication. lol maybe ill go heat a hot pocket

Sent from my PC36100 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
i don't like anything in/on my pancakes other then maple syrup. real thick maple syrup, not that runny stuff like mrs butterworth you find at your groceries store
Same here, why ruin good pancakes by dumping anything on them besides butter and syrup...Oddball's dish sounds similar to what my old lady made for me this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

RWaltman

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Warren, PA
I'm crazy about eggs Benedict with homemade hollandaise sauce. I'm a big "eggs" guy though, but I try and stay light on BFast during the week. Usually a juice and a granola bar.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store