Gar Shipping Question!!!

Stateofficer1984

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2011
Fairmont North Carolina
Almost a month ago I bought a 180 gallon tank off of craigslist, for the sole purpose of growing out a Florida gar and stingray Community.. I got the tank that has cornor overflows, I got two marineland 360 cannister filters,and a 55 gallon sump all for $450, Great Deal!!!! Anyway my question is, im wanting to buy three Florida gar and one bichir from Ocean State Aquatics. The gar they have are 10+ inches, and the bichir is 6 inches!!! I dont live near a airport, so can they ship these fish species via fed ex safely?

JNason11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
Maine
Yes. They charge $50 for shipping Yup to 3 Gar I believe they told me. They may charge a little more for each additional. It doesn't matter if you don't live near an airport they just sent it via air so it gets to your state faster then they will ship it by vehicle to your doorstep or your local lfs and they will hold it for you until you pick then up. (I just spoke with them last week about this)

Sent from my HTC Hero S using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Stateofficer1984

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2011
Fairmont North Carolina
Ok, thanks for the info. Ill be placing my order Monday for the three gar and the bichir!!! Then once im sure my water parameters are where I want them, ill be ordering 2 marble motoro stingrays from aquascape!!!

JNason11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
Maine
Awesome. You will Love the Gar. They are fun creatures to watch

Sent from my HTC Hero S using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Ok, thanks for the info. Ill be placing my order Monday for the three gar and the bichir!!! Then once im sure my water parameters are where I want them, ill be ordering 2 marble motoro stingrays from aquascape!!!
so it was you....you make hulk angry! hulk smash! hulk smash!

after rereading hulk not so angry with you. aquascape is not aquabid. hulks bad...good luck with it. rays and gars might not work well. 50/50

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store