CREATING THE ULTIMATE FILTRATION AND EVOLVING WITH YOUR FISH!!!!!!

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
Now obviously we can never reach perfection so i will not even try to go there !!!! First off this is Monster fishkeepers right?????If you plan on jumping on this thread to talk about fish Rights your on the wrong thread and for that matter the wrong Forum this is not the agenda of Monsterfishkeepers ..If your talkin about making a fish as comfortable as possable and keep body structure and color so it's a pleasure for yourself and others to look at this is the thread for you!!!!!:naughty::naughty::naughty: Now I will start off with a couple pics of my fish and filtration And guys lets talk some serious filtration not pointless Banter!!!!!! Here is my filtration for the 675!!!!! One Bio reactor with 1 cubic foot of floating bio media 70 gallon One 16 inch glass filter one 58watt high out put UV stock aprox 54 pounds of fish :naughty::naughty::naughty:Oh And by the way my system pushes 9000 gph only 3.9 amps LOL!!!So Let the games Begin!!!!

Picture 023.jpg

Picture 025.jpg

Picture 026.jpg

Picture 024.jpg

Picture 002.jpg

Picture 012.jpg

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
question. So does the water come from the tank and go into the big barrel of bio wheels then get pumped back into the tank?

In my sump i have the water flow right through filter media and then the pump is on the oppo side of the 55 sump. Is that sufficient? I feel like some of the water is never pumped back into the 180 main tank.

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
question. So does the water come from the tank and go into the big barrel of bio wheels then get pumped back into the tank?

In my sump i have the water flow right through filter media and then the pump is on the oppo side of the 55 sump. Is that sufficient? I feel like some of the water is never pumped back into the 180 main tank.
Yes directly from the tank to the tub and pumped right back to the tank..Depending a great deal on your stock for sure ..Personaly i do not like traditional sumps any more at all they are to hard to keep sanitary !!!!

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
And i can guarantee you folks i can take a bumble Bee grouper raise him to 70 pounds of absolute magnificence in a 600 gallon tank all be it a different dimension being 96x48x30 !!!!!Where are ya Diaz?????:ROFL::ROFL:

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
amazing setup i love the colors on your fish!!!!
Gosh thank you i do take pride in caring for them!!!

BEASTmode. I shall be joining the club soon. Been talking with ken a lot lately. Hopefully the 19" or maybe larger will be sufficient for the 540g to run solo.
Nice!!!

piranhaman00

Redtail Catfish
MFK Member
Sep 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Yes directly from the tank to the tub and pumped right back to the tank..Depending a great deal on your stock for sure ..Personaly i do not like traditional sumps any more at all they are to hard to keep sanitary !!!!
haha ya this is my first sump and i agree that they can get messy. Thanks a lot

HULON

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 14, 2009
in the now!!
:uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhoh::uhohWhat the heck talk about crickets!!!!:Something else they may interest some my filtration is only 2 cubic feet of media for that 54 pounds of fish!!!!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store