lfernandes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2012
northyorkshire
Hi guys finally got round to joning after been told by a friend this has some peps with some awesome set ups.

just give you guys i quick idea what i keep, male pearl, My own TB (multispot X aparico motoro) female, an unknown female ray possibly a var. of orbignyi light in colour, a breed ing pair of red retics (caqueta rays ?), and a pair of marble motoros (recent addition), and a male pup pearl.

i did have a few cats etc but i have thinnned down to concentrate on my rays, been keeping them for 6 + years and bred mainly motoros which ive swaped or sold in the past.

currently both my two females are expecting which will be crosses with the male pearl, will get some pics up when there born :). looking forward to see the motoro cross pearl pups as they shud be 50% pearl 25%m.motoro + 25% aparico motoro if thats my genetics correct lol. hopefully :).

my tanks a 500 gal system, consisiting of a 8 x 4 x2 main tank, with a 3 x 2 x2 pup reaing tank and a 5 x 2.5 x 2 sump tank, this is all filter by a bubble bead filter and a 7500l pump.

I will try and add some photos of the tank in due course :)

aquaman45

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 6, 2009
England
Nice to see you on here Lewis my friend......how you doing?
Still got the big Megladoras, they have settled well now, took a longtime, big fish don't like change.
I agree, lets see some pics, you still have a fair collection going on.

All the best mate!

lfernandes

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2012
northyorkshire
hi guys finally had my new pups uploaded teh pics, sadly 2 pics didtn upload.

but in order

1. pearl X argentina (pos var. of orbigyni).
2. pearl X argentina (pos var. of orbigyni).
3.pearl X argentina (pos var. of orbigyni).
4.pearl x motoro
5.pearl x motoro
6.pearl X argentina (pos var. of orbigyni).
7.pearl x motoro.

will try and upload pics of the tank when i get chance again lol. also just seen my female motoro is showing again which seems really fast.

current pups are 2 months old now and feeding like pigs. the pearl x argentina ones have the pattern starting to darken will get recent pics asap.

was thinking of calling the pearl x argentina pups .... leopard pearls ;)lol, if they staya light creamy base brown with black rings would be nice lol.

hope you like the pics.

will add parents when i can.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store