1st tragedy, now celebration!

Leebtattoos

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2012
Lampasas, Texas
Well this morning I received a package or a LNG that I ordered, only to find it dead. I was bummed to say the least. That adding to clients canceling appointments today, it was shaping up to be a stay in bed kinda day!

Well then the phone rings. My lfs calling to tell me that Cubans are on the list!!! So I'm heading down to leave a deposit! Now I just need to decide, 1 or 2??? They are small and not cheap.

pharmaecopia

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2010
Ontario, Canada
I would say the more the merrier.

If you don't mind me asking how small are they? Even for a small one price in the states will likely be in the 300 to 500 range for a cuban.

Leebtattoos

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2012
Lampasas, Texas
well i found the supplier and just so happens my "go-to" lfs do a special order from them once a month or so. these are actually a great deal. $200 for 4" CBG they are shipping out on monday or tuesday.

pharmaecopia

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2010
Ontario, Canada
That price seems a little too good. Considering they have to go through another country before being brought into the states When you factor in shipping/customs/markup there tends to be a reason they start around 300.

I would be sure that what you are paying for is what you get. Should be pretty easy to tell. Cubans are very easy to identify at small sizes.

Leebtattoos

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 18, 2012
Lampasas, Texas
yeah, these guys wont screw me over. if its not a cuban, they wont make me pay. but from my research, several on here have bought them from this supplier. maybe the lfs is just not marking it up much since no one asks for these and i have known them for like 15 years

pharmaecopia

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 21, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Do you mind saying who the supplier your LFS is getting them from is?

Wouldn't be the first time someone got a deal from kowing somebody. Good luck, hope they really are cubans?

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
at 200$ and the delicacy of them at that size ide get a few and hope all would make it but be prepared to lose one or so. i love our cuban, and will see if my lfs has access.. as I would deffinately jump at the chance at aquireing more.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store