Just out of curiosity

Status
Not open for further replies.

youseshan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2011
howell
Hey I was just wondering why there aren't more raffles and contests, I think it's a great way to get more people involved with the site! If I knew how to organize anything or even had ideas I would love to do one myself...the last one that I saw on here was a raffle for a stingray unfortunately you had to be a Canadian resident and I'm from the US...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Hey I was just wondering why there aren't more raffles and contests, I think it's a great way to get more people involved with the site! If I knew how to organize anything or even had ideas I would love to do one myself...the last one that I saw on here was a raffle for a stingray unfortunately you had to be a Canadian resident and I'm from the US...

Wait what? I missed out on that? And I think op has a great idea going. We need more supporters for this.

Sent from my GT-I5510M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

youseshan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2011
howell
Wait what? I missed out on that? And I think op has a great idea going. We need more supporters for this.

Sent from my GT-I5510M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thank you! I think it would be an awesome way to help promote the site and get the people already on the site to become more active. I mean yes there are contests here and there like for the t-shut design and for the logo, but it seems like these things happen only once in a blue moon

youseshan

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 3, 2011
howell
Alright I had one person message me and ask if this was for profit. I want to make that clear right now. If I were to hold any kind of raffle or contest it would be a non profit deal. If any funds were collected for anything, 100% of them would be donated to charity. I was thinking more along the lines I doing something like a painting competition in which case to the winner I could donate say a 55 gallon fish tank to? Something along those lines. Look I'm in this for the hobby people I want to do something that will potentially be fun for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store