good marine wet pet for 50-75 gal

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Hey everyone, I'm thinking of getting another tank sometime and wanted to know if there was any cool saltwater stocking suggestions? until now I could only think of good freshwater stock but it occured to me that I could also look into saltwater.

I am experienced with marine tanks and I don't really need any advice just some stocking suggestions?

thanks a lot guys
Rafini

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
Valentini puffer!!
Mine hand feeds :).

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
Well its just that I already have a 65 bow front that is small peaceful fish and a few corals. I am thinking of picking up a 55-75 soemtime in the next few months and I want to really think fully about my options before I commit to one idea.

So is there any cool ideas like a trigger or a larger puffer or something cool like that? If I can't fit anything good in a 75 I understand, I just wanted to see what I could get away with in a marine set up because It's been a while since I kept some of the cooler marines. I used to have a fish only 90 breeder which due to an unfortunate accident (being looked after while I was away) was completely destroyed.

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
You could do a snowflake eel, a humu Picasso trigger, bursa trigger, a humu rectangle trigger, or you could go with a lion fish most of them need up to 50 or 70 gal tanks. A few need up to 120 or so. It really all just depends on what it is your looking for

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Rafini

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 28, 2012
Calgary, Canada
You could do a snowflake eel, a humu Picasso trigger, bursa trigger, a humu rectangle trigger, or you could go with a lion fish most of them need up to 50 or 70 gal tanks. A few need up to 120 or so. It really all just depends on what it is your looking for

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Thats not a bad Idea, so how about Antenatta or one of the other small lionfish, a trigger and maybe a wrasse ? could someone give me some stocking Ideas? It's a shame that there are no puffers available for a 75 cause I really love the dogface puffers. I forgot to mention that the tnak would of course be overfiltered, and I would use some water and gravel/filter media, from my thriving marine tank to speed up the cycling process

NCStateFisher

Polypterus
MFK Member
Sep 27, 2010
NC
plenty of puffers for that size tank, look in to the tobys, most get 4-5" and would be great for your setup

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store