1 month pup update

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
They look great! The one looks like a pearl the other like a motoro and the other like a humerosa lol the light one in the last pic is very unique i would keep that one for a few

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Nice pups Jeffers, I agree with Trev here. Like that last light colored one. Be interesting to see how it turns out.

jeffers

Piranha
MFK Member
Jun 11, 2009
southern indiana
Interesting how different they are. Did you breed them? What is the mix?
yes i posted a thread a month ago that has the parent pics in it.

Beautiful rays! I'm selling some Flower, motors, & Tiger stingrays once my import comes from Peru this week. I'm in Chicago if anyone's interested. For how much do you sell these pups?
these pups are going for $250 each atm

They look great! The one looks like a pearl the other like a motoro and the other like a humerosa lol the light one in the last pic is very unique i would keep that one for a few

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Nice pups Jeffers, I agree with Trev here. Like that last light colored one. Be interesting to see how it turns out.
thanks guys. i would love to keep them all just to see how they turn out. i have to keep talking myself out of it lol. unfortunately i am already upside down on males so i am only going to keep two out of them so i can see first hand what they end up like.

I like #2, looks like a brown BD
i like her alot as well. her and number 3 are the two im keeping.

Nice looking pups :)
Very nice indeed

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
thanks for the comments.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store