U.S.A Black Stingray Drawing 10-21 to 10-31 Register HERE!

vamptrev

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2007
Chesterfield MI
Official Black Stingray Drawing Rules and Regulations

Offer valid to MFK Members only and cannot be combined with any other offer. Purchaser must be an existing Monster Fish Keeper’s Member for at least six months with a minimum of 100 posts. There will be no limit on tickets available but there is a limit of 3 tickets per MFK Member. Each ticket allows one entry to the stingray drawing with a maximum of 3 chances (3 tickets). If the number of entries exceeds the cost of the stingray and shipping, the proceeds will be donated to MFK. This offer is valid only to legal United States residents, 18 years of age or older (Or consent from legal guardian if a minor). Stingray will only be shipped to a state where stingrays are legal to own. Shipping through delta and will be airport to airport only. Make sure you have a major airport nearby to receive the live shipment.

Tickets are not refundable (no exceptions) and cannot be transferred to another individual. Payment due at time of purchase and must be purchased by October 31st, 2012. Drawing will be recorded on November 3rd 2012. The recording will be uploaded on November 4th, 2012 to MFK along with the winner announcement. All names will be put into a large box that will be spun, then a single name will be drawn.

Ticket Prices are as follows and are to be paid through PayPal only to antostrevor@yahoo.com by midnight October 31st, 2012. In PayPal please include "Black ray drawing" in the subject field along with the number of tickets being purchased and MFK screen name in the Message field.
• 1 Ticket $10
• 2 Tickets $20
• 3 Tickets $25

Note: In order to receive the discount price for 3 tickets, the 3 tickets must be purchased in the same transaction. No exceptions.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Nice deal Trev. How big is he?

turkeyboy85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Oct 14, 2007
mn
I hope he goes to someone who normally couldnt afford a black ray, that would be great! Bump!

KingoRock

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 24, 2010
Rockford
Can i just send payment when i grab the other one?

Sent from my SCH-I500 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
I know this is an unlikely scenario but what happens if ticket sales dont reach the cost of the ray. Do you still hold the drawing or refund money. Just asking in case it did happen and potential customers know in advance.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store