Kids die from MONSTER energy drink......

Fish_Man_Dan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2010
fort lauderdale, FL
Monster's just a nasty company aren't they... I refuse to ever purchase monster or any of its products ever (never have, never will).

Home of Fugly the Oscar (ACA)

heatherbeast

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 3, 2009
Atlanta, GA
heatherbeast.deviantart.com
I had heard about the 14 year old girl, but the others are a surprise. Her family's lawyers are thorough. I really have to laugh at all the commenters complaining about 'sue-happy' families. If they only knew how sue-happy the company (or perhaps, their caffeine dealer?) they're defending was!

Tyler2012

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 16, 2012
cincinnati
It is pretty obvious that you shouldn't drink any energy drink more than once a day. I think a good limit would be one every two weeks. I personally hate any energy drinks because they taste nasty and are horrible for your body.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
I heard about this on the radio this morning. Its sad how their product caused a 14 year old to have multiple heart attacks and ultimately death. I never heard of a person dying from fish keeping unless they got stung or biten by something poisonous.

Sent from my Comet using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

twilight zone

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 12, 2011
somewhere in the zone
They are wishing they only had the legal problem that MFK have now. When your product kills people, it's not good no matter how you look at it. Good Luck to Monster Energy Drink .... Not.

krustyart

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Let's hope this takes some of the wind out of their litigious sails and leaves US alone!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store