MFK Member
Nov 3, 2011
INDY

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Looks like fungus, I've never had it so I can't say with certainty, but with some salt and clean water he should heal up in few weeks! Other then that beautiful fish!

*Go S. Vettel #1 rb8--3 MORE RACES LEFT! LET'S MAKE IT 5 BACK TO BACK WINS & 3 WDC!* :beer:
Thanks man. I'm changing like 50% every other day. They almost died on shipping. Bag was leaking and 1 was out of water

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Could be fungus or just abrasions on the skin.Your current regimen should clear it up if it is not something more serious.Dats are a risky fish to ship if they are anywhere over a few inches due to their sharp dosal spines puncturing the bags.Glad they made the trip alive.

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Could be fungus or just abrasions on the skin.Your current regimen should clear it up if it is not something more serious.Dats are a risky fish to ship if they are anywhere over a few inches due to their sharp dosal spines puncturing the bags.Glad they made the trip alive.
Thanks KRich. The shipper did everything righ, even putting a crate to prevnt them from popping the bag. Fed Ex just decided to play football with my box I guess.

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
LOL,I've had that happen before...Once I picked up some fish at the airport and some jerk who brought my package out from the back was bouncing it in his hands...and the box was marked FRAGILE.

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Yea they were probably rubbing on the plastic crate that was all disheveled. Not to mention but they were probably beating the **** out of each other for 14 hours lol

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store