Iowa
[YT]tYdW_t-NJqc[/YT]

:naughty:

Peckoltia

Dovii
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2005
Nice one mate.

Waiting while rays are pregnant feels like an eternity.

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
What? You are going to have some more marble pups, say it ain't so LOL! I am happy for you in one sense but sad in the other cause I know the thousands and thousands you have spent on a marble factory only to have them vote a Union in and go on strike LOL

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
If I remember right this is 2 months after someone else seeing movement. I thought I saw it a few weeks prior, but after all the "movement" I think I see, I don't even believe it unless someone else sees it.

She's done a nice job of re aranging the sand, and hasn't eaten hardly anything the last 3 days.....

Sadly Mike I have to agree with you, they definitely seem to be on strike, and they're wayyy behind with the rent money.

Starting to wonder if the fish in the tank aren't bothering the breeding habits? Had an interesting conversation with another Mike that keeps Marbles last night, and he thought this might be a factor and I can't help but think he might be right.

DSCN9474.JPG

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Starting to wonder if the fish in the tank aren't bothering the breeding habits? Had an interesting conversation with another Mike that keeps Marbles last night, and he thought this might be a factor and I can't help but think he might be right.
This is the reason I lean towards my marbles not breeding, my trio of blackies are so active that I think they interfere with the breeding. Or maybe they are just shy and dont like vouyerist.:)
I did catch my male marble chase the female around the other day, which is closer to any breeding a tivity that I have seen yet.

DB junkie

Gold Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2007
Iowa
[YT]4rwiyuCGx_0[/YT]

:nilly:

I'm not for sure but I think this is over 3 months of movement.

Can't wait till she pops and I can clean the tank....:ROFL:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store