Jurassic Aquatics Member Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

showcase gars

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 2, 2010
Tallahassee,Florida
These guys have OUTSTANDING customer service if ur looking for any bichir these guys are definitely the way to go!. They do not disappoint at all these are real aquarium hobbyist that put fish before business. We need more vendors and mfk like this...wish jurassic aquatics many more years of success!!

Colossus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
oHIo
I'm going to bump this and follow on with what showcasegars said. These guys have outstanding customer service. And I for one am a picky customer. They answered all fifty bazillion questions I had and made conversation about the hobby in general while we waited on shipping. These guys do love their fish first before anything. Their concern for my fish while in transit and generosity has gotten them another life long customer. As long as I am keeping bichirs, I will be ordering from Jurassic aquatics.

necrocanis

Catfish God
Staff member
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2005
montana
DSCF4022.JPG
DSCF4014.JPG'
DSCF4011.JPG

These guys went out of their way to help me own my one of my dream fish! A flathead catfish. They even gave up the last one they had been intending to save for themselves. Very informative on all questions, about collection locality, current water params, ect. They were texting me as I picked up the fish to see how it went! I know they don't do much in the catfish realm, but if they ever decide to go a little more whisker crazy I will definitely be buying from them again! These guys are top notch. Fish came in great and very active. Water temp in bag was 82 f. even though it was 20 f. here in Montana. Thanks again guys!!! Here's a smile from the lil bugger. Merry christmas.

DSCF4022.JPG

DSCF4014.JPG

DSCF4011.JPG

Colossus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 12, 2011
oHIo
Nice pickup on the shovel/flat head catfish! They are wicked cool.

Also good to hear about your experience with Jurassic! They did the same for me.

guanl23

Gambusia
MFK Member
Mar 26, 2008
Ohio
THESE GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!
I decided to place my first order of bichirs with Jurassic Aquatics! I am ordering 2 Weeksii's!
So I place my order on a Friday for it to be shipped on Monday before X-Mas but there was
a problem with shipping (airline issue) and we move it to Wednesday. Unfortunately there was
a problem with shipping again (airline issue) so it get moved to Thursday, good thing it worked
out with my schedule. Because of the delays, they threw in a Delhezi for free! :headbang2 Well
after I picked them up and brought them hope, I opened the package to find everything very
nicely packed!
capture1.jpg
capture2.jpg
I was so happy to see the bichirs!!
capture3.jpg
So now I acclimated them for about 20 minutes and slowly poured them into the tank. My other
bichirs got interested in the newcomers and swam up to them and "welcomed" them, lol. I snapped
a couple of shots before the Weeksii's decided to hide >.<
capture4.jpg
capture5.jpg
capture6.jpg
capture7.jpg
capture8.jpg
The Delhezi on the other hand is very active and always out in the open.
capture11.jpg
capture9.jpg
capture10.jpg
I also feed them a little bit before bed, the Delhezi ate but the Weeksii's didn't. They finally started
to eat today. I'm very please to do business with J.A. and hope to do it again sometime!
Thanks!!!:headbang2

capture1.jpg

capture2.jpg

capture3.jpg

capture4.jpg

capture5.jpg

capture6.jpg

capture7.jpg

capture8.jpg

capture11.jpg

capture9.jpg

capture10.jpg