About a week into hypo....

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
Well I am finally about 1/6 of the way through hypo and the 6 line and puffer are doing great! The clown, not so much. I can't really decide if it is ich or clownfish disease, or a mix of both. It just looks like he was a bunch of white spots on him, but the ones on his black bands aren't as white and clear cute as they where on the others. I will try to get pics, but I don't know if the camera will focus enough.

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
Well 6 line died about a week ago, but I didn't find it until today. Week old fish that wont come out of a hole is really gross. This wont affect my hypo at all will it? The others seem just fine.

joe jaskot

Dovii
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2011
Clifton, NJ
Well 6 line died about a week ago, but I didn't find it until today. Week old fish that wont come out of a hole is really gross. This wont affect my hypo at all will it? The others seem just fine.
How do not see a dead fish for a week? Fish should be observed daily, especially fish that are sick. Good luck with the survivors.

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
The other fish are doing great. This guy (the wrasse) is pretty weird though, he will disappear for a few day, then appear from no where to come and eat. I figured this was just one of his antics. I will start doing some small w/cs, I just need to age some 1.009 water.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
I forgot to add the hole he was in was about 5in deep, in another cave, it took quite alot of searching to find him.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store