No Datnoid stability Sticky?

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
Seems one of the most Dat topics is stability issues. Thought there was a sticky bout this, but checked n didn't see one. Shouldn't we hav a sticky on this mystery, so theories and what not?

Sent from my LG-VM696 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
There probably isn't a sticky because there is no proven method of getting and keeping them stable..As it is,such a sticky would be little more than speculation and arguing.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
Yeah, I hear u there. Would probably b a long thread of nothing but opinions

D7620

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 31, 2009
rosemead
everyone should just throw in methods of how theyre keeping their datnoids stable.

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
everyone should just throw in methods of how theyre keeping their datnoids stable.
I'll play.

This guy was in a buddies tank and wasn't "stable". Took this tiger home, dropped him in my tank and ka-boom..... "Stable" as hell.

You would think that the move would "stress" the tiger out, but as you can see, "stable".

I have owned a few tigers while fish keeping. I think it all depends on the fish, tank mates, water, water movement, water quality, food, moods of the tiger, what kind of tiger you got and so on and so forth.

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1353971835.436277.jpg

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
That's what I was kind've thinking. Share our own experience and 'experiments' on getting our dats stable. Guess id still vote on a sticky :D

haynchinook334

Giant Snakehead
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2008
\m/(O_o)\m/
Eh...no sticky needed for a vast opinionated topic. What ever works, works.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store