Energetic dat

follen

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2008
england
Right so here goes I use to have 2 dats with some other oddballs in my 125, I have recently got rid of all the other fish and added a flower horn at 4" a jag cichlid about 5" and a red devil about 3.5" none bother the dat and I no there not the best tank mates but it is hopefully tempremental. The dat is about 8" since getting rid of the other dat and other oddballs he has become a feeding machine always begging for food and he use to be real dark and shy now he has become beautiful striped specimen, he was always the more dominant of the 2 is this why he has come out of his shell a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
Dats always tend to do better by themselves imo. Might have something to do with the fact that they don't need to worry about being dominant all the time.

follen

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 30, 2008
england
Ye I no what ya mean when I had the dat with the others my tank was to say the least boring. Within hours of getting rid of the other fish and adding the small cichlids my tank now looks like A tank should lots of movement and all fish showing there best colours an characters.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store