Unique Plumbing Opportunity

MandM614

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 23, 2011
Colorado
I'm having my basement finished and we decided to move the wet bar after all of the framing, insulation, dry-walling, texturing, and painting was done. So now my wet bar is becoming just a bar, and is being moved to an area I originally had designated for a 6' x 2'-3' fish tank. The positive that comes out of it is now I can move my fish tank to this area.

View attachment 854467

I realize I've asked this question already in another forum but I'm in a hurry to get ideas and put them into place because the basement will be finished in less than a week. I'm just looking for ideas to make use of the situation. My noob idea was to put in a faucet and drain so that I can make water changing easy as I plan to have at the very least a 6' x 2' x 2' tank and a 8'-10' tank maybe 15 feet away fro this area. I'm open to ideas, I'm not going to say money isn't a concern because I'm married and we're expecting, but I really don't hold back when it comes to my fish.
I'm fairly new to the hobby, and I've only run canisters and HOB's, because to be honest with everyone, I don't understand wet/dry and sumps. I'm open to suggestions, and I'm really looking forward to some help.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store