Paroon Shark

s1c

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 30, 2012
Cichlids, America
Okay.. This is a "REAL" monster fish..i want one so bad! There are alot of monter fishes out there (freshwater) like peacock bass, arowana, snakeheads, aligator gars, etc. But i think the paroon shark takes the "monster" of freshwater fish. I was on a website the other looking up information about these and when i came to the aquarium size it said that there not capable of being in a aquarium that it os better to put these in a pond. People still have these in there aquariums and i cant blame them because thses are precious fish. Im calling it.. If anybody owns a paroon shark can you please post some photo's.
These photo's are not mine random photos off of the internet and a video of a paroon shark feeding.
[video]http://www.cleanvideosearch.com/media/action/yt/watch?videoId=YExvh-U-bnQ[/video]

5619-limaparoon.jpg2036399230.jpgpangasius_sanitwongsei_adult_1.jpgpangasius_sanitwongsei_adult_2.jpgparoon-sharks.jpg

5619-limaparoon.jpg

2036399230.jpg

pangasius_sanitwongsei_adult_1.jpg

pangasius_sanitwongsei_adult_2.jpg

paroon-sharks.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
Stay on the lookout.They come up for sale every now and then.

Slippery K

Piranha
MFK Member
Dec 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Definatly a cool fish, but not for everyone. My lfs has some albinos in right now, pretty neat lookin.

Sent from my GT-I5510M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rrod190

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 29, 2011
NYC
Oh that's an Iridescent shark. Similar but not as aggressive and grows slower. Paroons also look more cooler and closer to a shark because of the higher pointer fins and smaller eyes.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store