¿¿¿¿Datnoids????

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
Can b easy or hard to find depending where u live, same goes with price. Best bet to check the Stickies on Datnoid forum for types and care info. Very unique, and rewarding monsters to own. Hope u find them as intriguing as we all do and get a collection going ;)

Sent from my LG-VM696 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
Indos usually around the $30-40 range for 2". They are slow growers, but even at "10 can b found for $150. ST's however lot more $. Since they've been banned from collection from their native waters, and since then become much more rare, Most them starting out @ $600 at least. Some larger I've seen go for $2500. Indos, NTT, and AT much more affordable. Just take some shopping around to find sometimes. I kno they seem to pop up on some r MKF vendors stockists, good spot to check

BeastFish1

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2012
Florida
Indos usually around the $30-40 range for 2". They are slow growers, but even at "10 can b found for $150. ST's however lot more $. Since they've been banned from collection from their native waters, and since then become much more rare, Most them starting out @ $600 at least. Some larger I've seen go for $2500. Indos, NTT, and AT much more affordable. Just take some shopping around to find sometimes. I kno they seem to pop up on some r MKF vendors stockists, good spot to check

But how come 16"ers are 400$

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
Take quite a long time to get to that size. Not like Oscars, that 16" datnoid took yrs of good daily diet and great fishkeeping to achieve that size...some Indos never get that big, depends alot on diet and environment. If u raised a 2" IT to 16", u wouldn't sell for much less than that either

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
Also much harder to come by at that size, I kno I won't even part with my larger dats, unless a person was will to pay good $ and P/U.

Dionysus

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 10, 2007
Wisconsin
If u raised a 2" IT to 16", u wouldn't sell for much less than that either

I don't understand this quote. ??

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app[/QUOTE]

Quote??? Guess I don't catch you..