Random and pointless, but its new!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Looks like New Life Spectrum is changing the packaging. I was surprised to open the box to blue buckets. Interesting...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1355926645.087527.jpg

krichardson

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jun 19, 2006
Datnoid Island
What size are those buckets?

Psylant

Fire Eel
MFK Member
May 24, 2011
Canada
5lb buckets. They're pretty economical for quality food. They don't last very long if you have big fish though. I only have one 180g tank and they last me ~3-4 months and my fish are still growing! I thought it would last me way longer!

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Is the food really that good? Looked at it and priced but never bought. Is it worth hte money and what are the benefits? Does improve certain types of fish? Will it do anything for run of the mill fish like oscars and JD's?

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
I do not see how that much food can last that amount of time for your tank. Must be super over stocked and you feed like crazy. Cool blue I like it. This is great food for any fish I highly recommend it. Will improve almost any fish. I have allot of fish and the oldest bucket I have was purchased in April 15th and I still have alot left at this point. Enough to last till about April. That's the small pellets 2mm the 6mm I have since September 9th and I'm only making a dent in that tub.

5lb buckets. They're pretty economical for quality food. They don't last very long if you have big fish though. I only have one 180g tank and they last me ~3-4 months and my fish are still growing! I thought it would last me way longer!

Sent from my DROIDX using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

DIDYSIS

Mantilla Stingray
MFK Member
Feb 9, 2012
West Jordan Utah
Its worth it and my Jack never has been better.

Is the food really that good? Looked at it and priced but never bought. Is it worth hte money and what are the benefits? Does improve certain types of fish? Will it do anything for run of the mill fish like oscars and JD's?

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Its worth it and my Jack never has been better.

Cool, thanks. Will check it out, not many places around me sell it.

Fish on Fire

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Visalia/Berkeley, California
Eh, I wouldn't use it. They have an ingrediant in there that is commonly used as a pesticide. The ingrediant has also been shown to be slightly toxic to fish. Don't know about you but I wouldn't want to slowly poison my pets with every feeding that I give them.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store