23" King Henlei Female - think she's ready to pop???

FishDog

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Jan 2, 2008
B.G. KY
Dang she needs to drop those 12 pups already and call me when she does. You know how it goes though, she is gonna drop while you are gone ): Good luck to you

peterp63

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
On a boat!
Dang she needs to drop those 12 pups already and call me when she does. You know how it goes though, she is gonna drop while you are gone ): Good luck to you
Man, I hope not! We're leaving tomorrow morning and coming back on Tuesday. My next door neighbor will be feeding and keeping an eye on them for me. I will have the net left out for him in case she has the pups... hope she doesn't for his sake and mine!

peterp63

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2008
On a boat!
And, a vid. I have a total of 5 big hens in this tank along with some dats, aros, and a couple odd balls. My goal is to get another tank up and running soon and move the majority of the dats to it. In the meantime, everyone seems happy and they all eat like pigs!! This vid was taken while filling the tank from a water change so you can see the dump/fill tube when she swims up the tank. Also, toward the midpoint you can see the king male that knocked her up. He's considerably smaller than she is. Enjoy!

[video=youtube;lbdLAUAcmuc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbdLAUAcmuc&feature=youtu.be[/video]

ShadowStryder

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2007
Nunya
Huge, I say 6 pups of course while you are gone............

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store