Picked up a yellow watchman!!

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
So I picked up a ywg and a pistol shrimp for my reef, the pistol has been doing great, but I have yet to see my yw. I don't know if he is in the cave my pistol made or not, since I haven't seen another cave except for my shrimp's. I can't seem down the cave far enough to see if he is in there or not, since I think it goes all the way under one of my larger base rocks. I also put a piece of clam in front of the cave and the pistol dragged it into the cave, so I have no clue if the goby is even in there! I have only had him 3 days, but I usually see new fish by now....

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
Any ideas? I still can't find him, the pistol has been comeing out though and eating.

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
Well finally saw him, looks like he paired with my pistol!!

Windsorguy77

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 20, 2009
Toronto
You'll enjoy your watchman. One of my favorite tank inhabitants.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
He is really cool, I just wish that every time he saw me he didn't dart back in his burrow.

KellyFrancis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 14, 2012
Somerset WI
He'll get used to you. My Blenny used to hide and just poke his head up when I was around. He's used to me now and is out and about. He likes to chill in the mangrove planters. It's the cutest thing!! :) give him time, he'll come around.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
Ugh, haven't seen either for the last 5 days. I really hope they are still alive. When I get time, I will be able to get some perms in to back up my hopes of life. I really wish I had more time for my fish everyday!!

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
Well, about 5 min. later, I saw the pistol eating some krill in his cave, now I just saw the ywg! I should post here for all of my problems!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store