what brand is this?

CHOMPERS

Silver Tier VIP
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2006
Sunnyvale Trailer Park
Not sure. They don't look like any of mine. I am confused as to why the question. Are you buying them on like ebay or something, or do you already have them and want to know if you should use them. If you already own them, go ahead and use them. If you are getting a really good deal on them, I would say go for it reguardless of the brand. Most manufacturers do not make their own stuff but instead buy it overseas and have their name printed on it. The overseas manufacturer often makes the same equipment for different brand names. Sometimes there are only slight differences just to give a different outward appearance but other times the only difference is the name (or lack of a name).

-Asianguy-

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 30, 2006
Honolulu
with everyone's imput on mfk i've chosen to go with the steath or jager depends on shipping cost to me.

but while i was on ebay i came accross this. so i figure i'd ask caues they too are a good deal. not that great, but could be if people have used them. so i thought i'd ask and give it a shot so i can research them.

eh1421

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2005
*indiana*
i bought 2 of those for my 180 gal tank a year ago and not had any problems at all
i would buy more of them
they still 2 300 watt heaters for 25 bucks

mike

ewurm

Aimara
MFK Member
Jan 27, 2006
Did you say 2 300 watt heaters for $25? I am wondering if you mistyped. That's cheap.

RadleyMiller

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 15, 2006
Delaware
www.myspace.com
I don't know but the Stealth's or Jagers are a much better bet. I am not a big fan of glass heaters at all.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store