5g horse ranch

Cooterbrown

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 16, 2012
Leavenworth Kansas
Since my coral farming is goin so well I wanted a new project so a couple months ago I setup this tank. Then the week before Xmas the horses showed up. I ordered 3 pairs of them but ups shipped them to the wrong hub so they sat in a warehouse for 2 days but that's a dif story. So anyhow. 3 survived. 1 male and 2 females. They're dwarfs and they are very tiny. Maybe an inch when stretched out. I've been hatching tons of brine shrimp to suplement their diet of Copepods. This 5g tank basically has its own 100g refugium. I just rotate chaeto balls between them and the sump of my 180. They eat constantly. Anyways here's pictures. Videos can be found on my fb page search "cooter's Nitch aquafarm"

Tanks before the horses

2 mares

Red Devil

Nice to meet you and welcome to MFK
Staff member
MFK Member
Feb 23, 2006
United states of America
awesome.. cute little girls .. when are you getting the stallion... .. good luck.:grinno:

cl0wn knife

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 29, 2008
Oxford
very nice! always wanted to give these guys a try, guess il check this out see how it goes then decide :)

CanadianKeeper

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Apr 25, 2012
Ontario
I noticed some yellow sea horses in lfs. The girl allmost turned her 35 back to salt for them... i talked her out of it lol.

Amazing horses tho man! props to yah!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store