Cuban driving me MADD

cheon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
canada
I have had a roller coaster ride with these cuban gars. When i think all is good its not. Had 2 die from this strange red blood like marking. They try to eat but cant get the food down. I tryed prazi pro,Metro,salt,And now melaflex. Any diagnoses?

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1357847342.602898.jpg

Miguel

Ole Dawg
MFK Member
Dec 28, 2006
Very much south..
Unfortunately not.

:(

nirman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
Sri Lanka
This thing happens to my ALG, it happens because of water quality and also septicemia.
If it's with water quality, i did big water changes and it goes away after a week and half...
But if it's septicemia try Minocycline (maracyn 2) treatement, i don't know about that treatement actualy because it's banned here..

cheon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
canada
Hmm i have testedmy water im that tank pretty much everyday never had a blip. Could it be bacterial .

HungDang

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 29, 2010
Fort Worth
as far as I know using medicine only make it worst! WC, salt and raising the temperature is the best you can do!

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
i vote bactirial. i have had issues with lng getting bleeding gums. they die after i see this in them. i am assuming it is a simmilar problem to what your having. in every gar that got it i was unable to reverse it.

nirman

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 12, 2012
Sri Lanka
i vote bactirial. i have had issues with lng getting bleeding gums. they die after i see this in them. i am assuming it is a simmilar problem to what your having. in every gar that got it i was unable to reverse it.

Ya 2 of my gators died do to this it's realy fast.
but when my 3rd gator got that, i've got some medicin name called "Distinct-G" frm local fish breeder and i have had to use it because maracyn 2 banned here and tetracycline, erythromycin didn't worked. Luckyly my gator survived from that medicine.. But theres no any scientific explanation on that medicine, if u can try to find that "Distinct-G".... Am unable to help more than that. Hmmm

cheon

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 15, 2011
canada
Yes i going to throw them in a another tank. I tried alotta meds over the last 2 months.
And yes they get bleeding gums.in the later stage before they die

I do regular wc.the tank was a brand new cycled tank. Must have been a feeder that brought this in.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Yes i going to throw them in a another tank. I tried alotta meds over the last 2 months.
And yes they get bleeding gums.in the later stage before they die

I do regular wc.the tank was a brand new cycled tank. Must have been a feeder that brought this in.

it could have been in one of the gars you got and it spred. i had it happen with my wild gars.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store