Need some idea's

Zeruhh

Feeder Fish
Jan 14, 2013
New York
I currently have a 90gl tank, it has a ~6" Oscar, ~5" Green Severum, 5-6" Marble Goby, and a 5-6" Jade Goby, 2-3" Jack Dempsey.
I do know Marble Gobies can get big but I believe he was stunted when I purchased him as I have had him 2 years was 3" when I got him. He has always been in the 90 and this is the most the tank has been stocked so I doubt it was my doing. The filtration is a 110gl Aquaclear Power Filter and a 75 gl Penguin Bio-wheel, I also have a 55gl Marineland MultiStage Canister filter that I will be putting on it here soon. I want one or two more things to put in there. I am open to just about anything that will get along with my stock. I do not want anything to expensive though, $70 is my limit for one fish.

Also do not bash for the Jack being to small and will be eaten. I put it in as a feeder as it became a menace in my friends tank but no one has even looked at him as food(has been 3 weeks) he is going to a new home soon.

Also I am hoping to get a 125gl in the near future, I am not completely sure about this yet, but if it does get to big and I can not get the tank there is a 225gl tank I can re-home it to that my friend has.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store