Jamesy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2012
My final stock list for my 20g is:
2 occellaris clowns
1 six line wrasse
1 jawfish

I will be keeping the clowns as I already had 2 but 1 jumped out so I have to get another but I'm stuck on whether to get a jawfish or a six line wrasse OR both jaw and six line as well as the clowns?

The tank will have a lid soon and I have about 2 and a half - 3 inches of sandbed.

ckcdrummer

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 21, 2012
CA
I've kept six lines with clowns and you shouldn't have a problem with the jawfish either. Just what ever you do, make sure you put the six line in last cause then it won't get territorial and kill new fish. As long as he is the last thing you plan to put in you shouldn't have a problem.

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Jrob

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 7, 2011
Michigan
+1
clowns are always the go to damsel, and the ocell tend to stay small enough they will work in a 20g. so 2 ocell clowns are the way to go.

as for the jawfish, it just depends on the species...some need a bit larger than a 20g tank to live in... others would suffice. Do your homework on them.

wrasse shouldn't be an issue unless you get a really shy jawfish.. but yeah add that last.

Jamesy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jun 13, 2012
+1
clowns are always the go to damsel, and the ocell tend to stay small enough they will work in a 20g. so 2 ocell clowns are the way to go.

as for the jawfish, it just depends on the species...some need a bit larger than a 20g tank to live in... others would suffice. Do your homework on them.

wrasse shouldn't be an issue unless you get a really shy jawfish.. but yeah add that last.
Trust me the only species here that I wouldn't know that much about is the Jawfish, I know plenty about clowns

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store