Not open for further replies.

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
Hi All,

The time has come where I have to part with some of my rarest of fishes due to moving and also finances. If the fishes do not sell I have backup plans for re-homing, but I am at least temporarily putting them up for sale for financial reasons. I have for sale (will consider best offers):

Australian Lungfish ("AUL") ~24", acquired as young of the year in 2007. Fins in perfect condition, eats anything, has been living peacefully with big gars for many years. PRICE: $3,000 USD

SRD AUL 1.jpg

"Crocodile Gar Type II" (hybrid cross of true spotted gar x alligator gar) ~25", we have run the genetics to prove hybrid origin of this fish, and after many years of research, it has been shown to be the ONLY ONE KNOWN of its kind. Definitely my most prized fish, and the rarest gar you will find right now. PRICE: $6,000 USD

Pics & Video
Video from 2011 (Croc II is the largest gar in the video, shown a couple times toward the bottom of the tank)
[YT]nBf8lm8EnVs[/YT]

Croc II Photo from several years back (gar is much darker now as is the case when these fish age)
SRD Croc II Gar.png

TANK: 270 gallon acrylic with furniture grade oak stand (black). Tank is 6' x 3' x 2' custom job with dual overflows built in. Purchased brand new in 2005, minor scratches on interior, can be buffed out. PRICE: $1,000 USD.

SRD TANK 1.png

Please post or EMAIL me (solomonrdavid@gmail.com) with any questions/comments/etc. Please keep posts relevant to the sale of these items. All items are pick up only in Ann Arbor, MI. I may be able to make arrangements to have fishes picked up in Chicagoland area. The Crocodile Gar Type II will likely only be up for sale for 1 week. Thanks for your interest and support--
--solomon

PS - photos are available on primitivefishes.com, and I will try to post some in the thread in the near future.

SRD AUL 1.jpg

SRD TANK 1.png

SRD Croc II Gar.png

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
ZIP CODE for Ann Arbor, MI is 48103. "Best Offers" will be considered.

Dude that gar is bad ***. If I had the money he'll be in my tank right know. And nice prices especially on the tank. Good luck with the sale.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
-thanks man!--

Is the back of the tank painted black?
-no, back of tank is not painted, just attached a standard black background paper to it--
--solomon

E_americanus

Penguin Lover
MFK Member
Aug 14, 2004
Louisiana
primitivefishes.com
-thanks all; I also wanted to note in the original post (forgot) that "Best Offers will be considered". it may be possible to move the fishes to Chicagoland for pick-up, but the tank stays in Ann Arbor, MI. thanks for your interest--
--solomon

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store