Pool for a fish tank... Who has it...

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
Ok i watched a video of some guy who lived i. Like florida or louisiana that had a whole pool as a fish tank anf he had arapimas n rtcs n like a 4 ft aro and it was crazy but i cant rwmember what thrwad it was.... Im teying to find the youtoub videos please help i know some of u knjow whatvbim talking about.... Lol.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
There is a few up here look in the pond section. I had a medium size one before. Wasn't huge but worked for a few months then I made some upgrades and sold it cause I needed to set my sons room up.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
This guy like in his video walked into it and had a underwater camera and everythinh it was insane but i cant member the name of the thrwad

Bderick67

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Aug 18, 2006
Colorado

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
Yes this is it... I didnt know where he was... Least i think this is it i didnt watcj it yet but in the one i watched he was speaking english so idk lol.... Either way im jelous

Fish on Fire

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jul 7, 2007
Visalia/Berkeley, California
In states like Cali and the Southern states, you could set these up as growouts during the warmer months, May through part of October in some places, for your tropical fish. They can get pretty nasty though if you don't have enough shade to shield them from the brunt of the sun.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
That's exactly why I want to move down south. I think it's awesome but the only downside for me was only being able to view the fish from above.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store