opinions on stocking my tank?

jagsandpits

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2012
NewYork
greetings, I have a 125 gallon with 2 fluval 306 filters, 2 big caves a large piece of driftwood and some fake plants. I have various cichlid in there that im aware grow pretty large. I have a 3.5 inch jack Dempsey, a 3 inch red dragon zz flowerhorn(heavy trimac blood), a 2 inch jaguar cichlid, a kribensis, a 3 inch green terror, a 3 inch mayan cichlid, a 2.5 inch parrot fish and a 2.5 inch convict. the Dempsey is the biggest and roughest one in the tank he fought the g.t and the g.t looks to be blind from the fight he has cloudy eyes now, what do you guys think about me stocking all these fish , do you think one will kill off all the others? also is it good to keep my temp at around 83 to 84? do you like these fish? also I do a 50 % weekly w/c .

Aweshade9

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
USA
Lowering the temp to the seventies always help aggression. Once they get bigger the tank will be overstock, and the aggression wont stop.

Aweshade9

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
USA
Al of them are cichlids, but the kribensis is an african. Normally stocked... I would just take out the jag and either the flowerhorn, or gt, or jd.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store