Quick Question.

deadmanwalking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2012
UK
Hi folks! Here: http://www.aqadvisor.com/AquStockIm...200910120145:,2:201002041214:,1:200909300093: is my 33gallon aquarium stocking list currently (the only difference from that list being that I have no lobster (didn't get) and no red tailed shark (RIP) but I do have a Red Crab. Anyway, I am going to get an 110 Gallon Tank for all of these fish once it's needed (whenever it's needed). However, i'm not sure when you think everything will start to look crowded. For pictures of the aquarium, here they are here: http://www.fishforums.com/forum/album.php?albumid=797. However, if you aren't a member of fish forums.com, then I doubt you will be able to see them.

Anyway, I don't need much of an explanation of this, just a quick answer. :)

Thanks!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Why don't you list the stock or post a non-linked photo? You won't get many answers as we cannot see the pics.

deadmanwalking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2012
UK
Sorry, stocking list is 1 Red Crab, 3 Swordtails, 2 Dwarf Gourami, 4 Glass Catfish, 1 Black Ghost Knife Fish, 2 Angelfish, 1 Elephant Nose Fish, 1 Silver Bala Shark, 1 African Butterfly Fish and 1 Red Tailed Black Shark (RIP).

And do you think the BGKF will? The BGKF seems quite peaceful even though it is still a baby. :)

Gurky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 13, 2010
Stockholm, Sweden
BGKF is a predatory fish and it gets quite big. It requires 145g so 110g will eventually become too small. For that kind of mix you want LOTS of plants.

deadmanwalking

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2012
UK
Yeah, I knew they got to 18", but I didn't know about the predatory nature. And how much plants is lots of plants, lol? :)

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Sorry, stocking list is 1 Red Crab, 3 Swordtails, 2 Dwarf Gourami, 4 Glass Catfish, 1 Black Ghost Knife Fish, 2 Angelfish, 1 Elephant Nose Fish, 1 Silver Bala Shark, 1 African Butterfly Fish and 1 Red Tailed Black Shark (RIP).

And do you think the BGKF will? The BGKF seems quite peaceful even though it is still a baby. :)
BGK's are territorial and predatory, elephant nose are territorial besides generating a weak electrical field like the knife, this can cause problems sometimes. Ghost cats don't do well long term with aggressive tank mates as they will starve to death not fighting for food. Balas should get in excess of a foot and are a schooling fish, one will just stress out. You might have issues with the crab and bottom dwellers, the live bearers will most likely be snacks and if the angels pair up they will take over part of the tank at a minimum. Other than that the list looks great.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store