Australian bio-tope tank,

kasaki89

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 29, 2010
hamilton
So this is something new that I've wanted to do for a while, and so far its going great.
so far here are the changes. on the 300 gallon

Vanuatu live rock- from the east coast of Australia
"the live rock consist of 2 major islands and one 4 pound piece of live rock in the middle, that is the foundation to different gorgonians species and later on when I feel
that the tank is more mature and ready to handle staghorn corals."

Vlamingi Tang - 3 inches,
" I know they aren't from around the area, but they show add some attraction to the tank,"

striped snapper 1 inch,
" just got him yesterday, smallest fish I have ever owned. the coloration on him is spectacular. already
eating mini diced pieces of marlin, and mackerel"

Coral catshark 6 inches,
"has a nice slender body to it , nice and chunky , since he is still small, I have been trying to feed
him small pieces of * squid, mackerel, mahi mahi, snapper, sole, and little neck clams, * most of the
fish flesh that is given is prepared with extra vitamin's for proper health and development of the shark"
- yes I know this species also isn't from around there, I have someone trading me a new born epaulette shark for this shark -

small-tooth flounder 2 inches
"hardly see it , but does come out when its feeding . . . his black beady eyes are always watching you tho.."

so far on the left "Island" I have 3 gorgonian species I do not know the species but two of them are photo, one of them is not.

I will post pictures up soon.
please If you guys know any fish , or invert species or even corals! from around that area , please list them,
also if you have any advice. anything is welcomed!
also!!!!, I hope Im not overstocking my tank so far,

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store