I killed the Talapia.... (Warning: Graphic)

Status
Not open for further replies.

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
As many of you have seen my thread asking if my Talapia was legal or not. I have grown very attached to this fish and did not want to kill it at all. But as my duty I had to. This was by far one of the worst things I have had to do. The second I got home I didn't even want to go into my room. I have never had to kill my own fish. So I took my knife and took a deep breath and did it.... call me baby or whatever you want, but I began to shed tears as I have grown so fond of this beautiful fish. The reason I am posting this is not to make people feel sorry but to prove to the W&F people on here that I did what needed to be done and for them to not show up at my door.... just imagine having to kill your own arowana,bichir,gar, or anyother fish you have gotten attached to... well here's your proof..... those who supported and tried to help thankyou but to the person that shut down my thread had no right to.... I needed help and MFK turned me down... Miguel stated it was a perfectly fine thread thanks miguel.
View attachment 877592
He will be missed....
uploadfromtaptalk1360101916500.jpg
uploadfromtaptalk1360101955336.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Metriacliman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Nov 22, 2012
New York
Oh dear... that sucks. Why did you use a knife instead of freezing?

duanes

MFK Moderators
Staff member
MFK Member
Jun 7, 2007
Isla Taboga Panama via Milwaukee
You should have ate it then, its spirit would have become one with yours, and it would live on within you.

I have eaten many of my fish when the choice to waste them, or eat them.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
????////.... what is the point of killing this fish(your pet) do you really care if the state of fla. doesnt want you to have one ?do you really think someone was going to show up at your door ?

karaig19

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 10, 2012
In the Ocean
You should have ate it then, its spirit would have become one with yours, and it would live on within you.

I have eaten many of my fish when the choice to waste them, or eat them.
That pics gross and the talapia is in the freezer. I felt more comfortable with the talapia having a quick death then slow and painful.

Sent from my SCH-I405 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Aweshade9

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 18, 2012
USA
????////.... what is the point of killing this fish(your pet) do you really care if the state of fla. doesnt want you to have one ?do you really think someone was going to show up at your door ?
Yeah people would pop up at your house...

anarekist

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Apr 4, 2011
Los Angeles
lolol to the previous post.

also, why did you have to kill it? cause it was illegal? sucks man it was a really nice looking fish.

lp85253

Polypterus
MFK Member
Mar 12, 2009
Yeah people would pop up at your house...
ya the states got nothing better to do than confiscate peoples fish.... ya think maybe they got a gator or5000ahead of him in line.. this is just paranoia egged on by the simple minded..:irked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store