That wait

MidWestMike

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2013
Lancaster, Ohio
This is a hobby of patience, but sometimes waiting is hard. I have a five-hundred dollar order from aquacave.com in transit at the moment, estimated arrival is tomorrow, it's killing me. Can't wait. Got the new CPR aquafuge ps 2, also the jbj internal filter/uv sterilizer, my first internal filter. It's gonna be like Christmas again soon

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Source310

Gambusia
MFK Member
Jul 13, 2010
Phoenix az
Sounds like tons of fun, hopefully all your new stuff is set up before the goodies arrive

Sent from my SGH-T999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MidWestMike

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2013
Lancaster, Ohio
Tank is set up and running, it's a 30 gallon but the filtration is severely lacking, everything is waiting. I even have a reserve of 5 gallons of premixed ro water to top off once the refugium is installed

MidWestMike

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jan 13, 2013
Lancaster, Ohio
Well FedEx shows it delivered, not here. You might have seen my other thread on this, so mad. I called them three time today and kept getting the same answers, they even told me to go knock on neighbors doors. Sent aquacave an email and I'm calling them once they open. I guess only the shipper can file a claim.

From The Depths

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 13, 2013
Kentucky
I know what you mean about the horrors of waiting. I've been wanting a 55 gallon aquarium for years and years now and we've finally decided to get one. Now just got to wait until I can actually go get it and its killing me!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store