Improvising

oscaroo

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2011
USA
How do you imprivise with aquaium stuff? what have you done?

heres mine, yesterday I stayed after school to clean some of my schools aquariums, when i was cleaning the 50 breeder in my schools lobby the python broke! The head got deatached from the hose... So what did I do? I started it with my mouth by sucking on it for a few seconds and sturred the gravel up with the python head and I managed to get a 20% wc done on the 50 gallon(the python broke when i got like 1 gallon in the first bucket...)

houie925

Candiru
MFK Member
Nov 12, 2008
Manteca, California
You can also start those by filling the end funnel and inverting it then lifting it out of the tank so the water in the funnel flows down the tube. place the funnel back in the tank and lift the tube in the air gap between the tank and the water in the tube. As the water in the tube flows out follow it and keep it flowing. when the water comes out of the end of the tube it should have started the siphon. That's how I do it, keeps me from sucking aquarium water.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

snake8myelbo

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 24, 2008
ut
That's not improvising. That's how all of us get a gravel vac started who don't use a Python.
+1
Use a long hose and run it outside or out a window or into a sink. You.don't need to waste water with the.python.

Sent from my LG-P999 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store