Latest editions

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
Picked up an aptasia eating file fish about a week ago that is currently in QT. I also picked up a tuxedo urchin 2-3 weeks ago, which is a total reef cleaner! He removes algea, phosphates and nitrates, but only if you get the chaeto ball mod! And yes, I know there is a lot if algae on the back wall. It is to make sure I have a well fed urchin.

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1361156388.974954.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1361156444.451259.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1361156482.441956.jpg

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
I don't think the filefish is going to make it, he has been fine for the last 3 weeks, and even went through 2 weeks of QT. He has had no signs of stress, now today he has been acting weird, not swimming well, and a very pale green.

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
I have no clue how he died, everyone else is just fine.

skatin707

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Mar 11, 2013
Delaware
That's weird, sorry about the filefish :( It stinks when SW fish die, they are so delicate, and usually no refunds...

That's the truth. After many months of waiting, I finally added fish to my salt tank. All the fish are doing great, so I got an orange spot goby. He died immediately after getting home. LFS gave me a refund, they know it wasn't my fault.

vanman

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 23, 2011
Woodinville WA
I hope that is your quarantine tank. If one of the new inmates die and leave a special gift in your main tank you may be screwed some weeks from now. Usually your are o.k. but when it happens it is usually a wipe out. I am sorry about your losses.

Cheesehead

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 7, 2011
WI
I did QT him for 2 weeks, and I do think he did leave a "special gift" since now it looks like my jawfish has something, and my clown has ip's :(. It almost looks like I am going to get ich AGAIN. :swear: Plus, I don't even have a hospital tank anymore, it may have to be the end of having fish in this tank for awhile. If they do get ich really bad, I will end up euthanizing them most likely, unless i can get my hands on another tank.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store