Does anyone else dream about their fish?

oprahricky

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 1, 2009
san antonio
Today in my written comp class a student was explaining to the professor that he works all day and up until he goes to sleep, then he dreams about his work. When I heard this it was peculiar to me because almost every night I dream about my fish. My fish tank is right near my bed and I look at them usually before I go to sleep. I guess I'm just pondering if this happens to anyone else? Or am I just too obsessed with my cichlids? (I Am)

otmmy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 15, 2013
Alberta,Canada
Yup I have mad them many times.Like my aquarium is leaking and cant do anything about it or they are completely empty and my fish are all flopping around but no matter how much water I put in it will not fill up.Usually stuff like that and they are horrible.

Chicxulub

Hand of the King
Administrator
Aug 29, 2009
I crash at the K-Pg
Yes. Haha.

I also have recurring dreams of a stagnant, muddy lake in an almost desert landscape with huge, aggressive goonch cats and gar living in it.

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
I do all the time. Used to happen a lot when I would be up in the middle of the night watching them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Thelatinofishlover

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Oct 17, 2012
Mexico City
i only dream about my fish when one of them is sick, when i get a new fish or when im planning to get a new fish, or when something cool happens in my tanks

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store