IN YOUR HEAD
Triggerfish(Niger or black hawiian) and a puffer

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

doveandgrenade

Gambusia
MFK Member
Apr 20, 2012
Canada
Stars and stripes puffer and violet damsel.
I already have a Niger trigger in my 180g and he hates the violet damsel. Ugh.

Here's a couple pics of the puffer
Also posted 2 pics of the lion fish that I should of got.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1361420715.066092.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1361420726.429779.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1361420736.391007.jpg

ImageUploadedByMonsterAquariaNetwork1361420745.044949.jpg

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
Cool fish! I have a Niger Triggefish in my 75 gallon, many people label them non-reef safe, but I disagree. Mine tends to be kind of timid, I guess I got lucky :)

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
I would say you got luck for sure. My old one would kill any invert in the tank. It even killed my pinktail trigger and my small clown trigger. that started the fall of my pred tank. It wasn't able to beat my Picasso though. After loosing my triggers I left the salt world. Triggers were what pulled me in and ultimately sent me away. I am sure kellyfrancis is glad I left salt....she got my tank...

Ptrick125

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 2, 2012
Georgetown Texas
I would say you got luck for sure. My old one would kill any invert in the tank. It even killed my pinktail trigger and my small clown trigger. that started the fall of my pred tank. It wasn't able to beat my Picasso though. After loosing my triggers I left the salt world. Triggers were what pulled me in and ultimately sent me away. I am sure kellyfrancis is glad I left salt....she got my tank...

That stinks about your triggers :( Kelly is doing a good job with your tank, I don't think she's happy that you left, just that she got a cool tank :)

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
That stinks about your triggers :( Kelly is doing a good job with your tank, I don't think she's happy that you left, just that she got a cool tank :)

I just left salt...for now...I may jump back in later, but bigger and meaner then before. That was a point when I needed to decide gars or the rest. I went gars...now most of my time revolves around them. I have almost collected them all. One species away, not including hybrids.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store