Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    09-20-2013 9:13 AM
    Same way Mr Koji i like to have a aggressive fish like previously during in 2008 i had red belly piranha at that time very few had piranha in my state later King kamfa.Now am craze to have arowana.Here in chennai (India) people wont get arowana because of cost example we can get silver aro very easily around US$15 but green,Banjar are around US$75 with out chip and cert.But RTG and HBgold with chip and cert cost around US$260.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    Dear Friends
    Past two days am feeding fresh market prawns(without shell).I just cut prawns into pieces and feeding he likes very much but just once a day(morning).Evening he is having dried shrimps.
    Now i have a doubt now a days am feeding market prawns,live gold fishes will his aggressiveness will increase?.Because when i touch the tank he comes to bite by shrinking his body and jumping.I could able to see the changes.

Moorthy
    ďIím a Pisces, and people say that Pisces make the best the best lovers. Thatís because Pisces are fish, and itís like my grandpa always used to say, ďThe next best thing to making love to a mermaid, is having sex with a fish.Ē
    ― Jarod Kintz

Managuense
    Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    04-07-2014 2:48 PM
    i'd stay away from live food as it is pretty poor in nutritional value (thats according to one of the stickies on this site) i'd go for starving him again and training to eat the hikari carni sticks, its a more nutritionally balanced meal for the fish. otherwise you'd have to fuss about feeding lots of different things to your fish to ensure that it gets all its nutritional needs. lets see what the other folks here have to say, since asian aros are illegal here in the good ol' usa i've only cared for silvers.

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    10-04-2013 9:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by evilobster View Post
    i'd stay away from live food as it is pretty poor in nutritional value (thats according to one of the stickies on this site) i'd go for starving him again and training to eat the hikari carni sticks, its a more nutritionally balanced meal for the fish. otherwise you'd have to fuss about feeding lots of different things to your fish to ensure that it gets all its nutritional needs. lets see what the other folks here have to say, since asian aros are illegal here in the good ol' usa i've only cared for silvers.
    +1,Go with hikari my friend starved a small gold arowana(little bit smaller than yours) for 8 days to get it to eat hikari so dont worry about it dying if food is not given for a week
    My High Back Gold

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    Dear Friends
    Update on my aro.Now i could see colour changes in dorsal fin and Anal fin its changing into black here is the pic
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1190.JPG 
Views:	11 
Size:	124.2 KB 
ID:	890737  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1191.JPG 
Views:	8 
Size:	95.1 KB 
ID:	890738  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCF1198.JPG 
Views:	7 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	890739  

ďIím a Pisces, and people say that Pisces make the best the best lovers. Thatís because Pisces are fish, and itís like my grandpa always used to say, ďThe next best thing to making love to a mermaid, is having sex with a fish.Ē
    ― Jarod Kintz

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    10-04-2013 9:58 PM
    Better to take photos in daylight as flash washes out the fishes colour(Given in on one of the stickies on this site)
    http://www.monsterfishkeepers.com/fo...hing-your-fish
    My High Back Gold

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    Yaa sure soon i will post the pic.Recently i can see alots of colour changes in my aro.

Moorthy
    ― Jarod Kintz

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Real Name
    baji...
    Last Activity
    04-23-2014 1:19 PM
    Nice update moorthy...
    Good Luck...

MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Usergroup
    MFK members
    Last Activity
    Thanks Baji
    ― Jarod Kintz

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123