well, i went to the lfs get tetras....

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
I left with out tetras and scratched another one of the list...it was even properly labeled.

felix453

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 17, 2011
new york
What kind of tetras were you going to get ;)
seriously nice gar though!

NixMix

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Sep 1, 2010
South Carolina
I did something like that recently, too. Except I was shutting down my 37g tank. I walked in w my bucket of fish with intentions to get a tradein discount for some buffer, walked out w my little datnoid instead! Lol it was such a good feeling to get another one of my wish fish.

Sweet pickup!

Sent from my Desire HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
What kind of tetras were you going to get ;)
seriously nice gar though!
Thanks and my goal was diamond tetras, neons and maybe some more silver tip tetras for the 125gal...I knew it was going to be hard to leave the store because I knew they had some in stock before I got there. Then as I was avoiding the tank I thought they were in my brother came up and said he'd buy it for me because it was so cool. I said OK and took his charity...lol

I did something like that recently, too. Except I was shutting down my 37g tank. I walked in w my bucket of fish with intentions to get a tradein discount for some buffer, walked out w my little datnoid instead! Lol it was such a good feeling to get another one of my wish fish.

Sweet pickup!

Sent from my Desire HD using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Thanks. I just sold and have a bunch of fish forsale. Had to give them a try since I have now all but one species of gar.

what type of gar is it?
It is a gator gar.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store