can you fit a 75 gallon at the bottom of a 125 stand.?

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
You can if you custom build it and have all hob filters or use the 75gal as a sump or have all filters along side. I have a 40breeder below my 125gal. There is enough room for an ehime pro 3 and a marineland 350 on each side. If there was a 75gal that extra foot of length and bit of height would make any in stand filtration impossible.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

jagsandpits

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2012
NewYork
i feel like it would fit but the only problem would be getting it in, u wud have to really finagle it, are u guys 100% sure cuz i REALLY wanna do this

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
i feel like it would fit but the only problem would be getting it in, u wud have to really finagle it, are u guys 100% sure cuz i REALLY wanna do this
I custom built my stand. I'll post a pic. If you don't want filters then try it. I wanted to do a 75gal but didn't because there is not room for filtration.

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
My 125 with a 40 breeder below. I custom built the stand. It has to be about an inch wider then the tank and 2 inches longer to make it all fit. Also I had to make it taller then average to have room to access the bottom tank. I don't have a lot of room to work on the bottom tank. It is more open inside, but not much. That is a 180gal and standard stand next to it to show the size diff in the stand.

uploadfromtaptalk1362024315797.jpg

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store