can you put a 40 breeder under a 125 gallon aquarium succesfully.?

Ash

I dum care =]
Staff member
MFK Member
Jul 27, 2005
Tampa
Do you have supports under you tank? I ve done this with several tanks, I just put down thick would pieces cut to fit inside and or under the stand and then set the tanks ontop of it and I have had no issues yet. I just make sure it has support first. Make sure it it can fit under the stand and does not stress your current stand and make sure there is support for the tank its self that you are adding under the stand.

jagsandpits

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Dec 14, 2012
NewYork
its a store bought 125 stand with support on the bottom. it definitly looks like it can fit a 40 breeder but before i buy i wanna know for sure

sbuse

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 1, 2009
IN YOUR HEAD
its a store bought 125 stand with support on the bottom. it definitly looks like it can fit a 40 breeder but before i buy i wanna know for sure
Get out a tape. 40"x20" then you'll have room to get fingers in and out. You'll need at least 6" on top to access it.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
my 40 barely fit under the 120's standard stand... we also braced the underside of the stands bottom to support the 40's weight ( it's runnign as a sump for the 120) on a 125 you'll have to do a custom stand 99% sure.. the 40 is as deep as the stand is. imo no safe way to do it w/out either building a custom.. or customizing a pre-fab stand quite abit.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store