single fish stock for a 75g?

Catfish Pownage 63

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2012
Arlington, WA
hey i'm moving in with my dad (as of June) who lives in Washington state and he got me two tanks off of craigslist (150 and 75g) the 150g is for the fish i own now and he said he wants to get a piranha but i told them they are illegal in Washington state so he said stock with what you want and told him i would get somthing either interactive, toothy or a amazing eater so far i have came up with this

Jaguar cichlid
Red wolf fish
Midas/Red devil cichlid
Water cow goby or Marbled sleeper goby (if possible)
Gulper catfish
possibly a female dovii or female umbee

if you have other recommendations feel free to post them! :)

TripleW

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 5, 2012
Iowa
I would go with either the Jag or a Flowerhorn. I was skeptical of how awesome FH's were until I got one. Awesome fish.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
+1 i wouldnt even keep a female jag in a 75 unless its a grow out, i would keep the a nice big midas in there
What's the difference between a jag and Midas they max around the same size and both can be glass bangers.

Catfish Pownage 63

Gambusia
MFK Member
Aug 5, 2012
Arlington, WA
I would go with either the Jag or a Flowerhorn. I was skeptical of how awesome FH's were until I got one. Awesome fish.

the flowerhorns can get a little pricey maybe a male green terror can add to the list

also what are your guy's opinion on the rest of the list and feel free if you guys have other fish you would like to add :D

doomiedee

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Nov 13, 2011
Waterbury
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store