My last day of freshwater fish keeping

charles-n-charge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Livingston Tx
Well guys, today's the day. All of my freshwater fish are being adopted by a lfs to make room for my new saltwater addiction :)
My last two remaining FW tanks, a 220 and 30, are being emptied tomorrow, and the 220 is being converted to a saltwater tank this month.

Wish me luck guys, as I go completely to the dark side of fish keeping

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

rdKirby

Candiru
MFK Member
Feb 16, 2013
Texas
Good luck man I hope the transition goes smooth with no problems. Keep us posted on the switch up and what you decide to stock it with.

Vanimal

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2012
Florida
Well guys, today's the day. All of my freshwater fish are being adopted by a lfs to make room for my new saltwater addiction :)
My last two remaining FW tanks, a 220 and 30, are being emptied tomorrow, and the 220 is being converted to a saltwater tank this month.

Wish me luck guys, as I go completely to the dark side of fish keeping

You traitor!! ;)

Sent from my iPad using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

robmcd

Goliath Tigerfish
MFK Member
Jan 19, 2007
Laguna Beach
Better you than me. Good luck !!

JPCHAOS

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 1, 2012
post falls, id
Lol not far behind ya man my 120 is beggin for sand n salt already set up a forum acount on "R2R". See ya on the dark side:)

SENT FROM THIS HERE HOOSKERDOO!

charles-n-charge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Livingston Tx
Thanks guys. I've been in salt for awhile now and am hooked. Freshwater is just so boring now in comparison.

I'm stocking the 220 with the Banded Cat Shark I've been raising in an egg (in the sig), a Cortez Ray (on order), a large oyster toadfish, a panther grouper (currently in a grow out), a horseshoe crab, possibly my moray eel who's currently in my 75, and a few inverts; and probably a little more down the road if all goes well.

archers

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Apr 14, 2012
canada
Thanks guys. I've been in salt for awhile now and am hooked. Freshwater is just so boring now in comparison.

I'm stocking the 220 with the Banded Cat Shark I've been raising in an egg (in the sig), a Cortez Ray (on order), a large oyster toadfish, a panther grouper (currently in a grow out), a horseshoe crab, possibly my moray eel who's currently in my 75, and a few inverts; and probably a little more down the road if all goes well.

Im not a salt guy but that sounds kinda overstocked?

Good luck!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

charles-n-charge

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2010
Livingston Tx
Im not a salt guy but that sounds kinda overstocked?

Good luck!

Sent from my SGH-I317M using MonsterAquariaNetwork App
Most of those fish aren't active and won't outgrow the tank, so as long as there's plenty of hiding places it will be perfectly fine. It's actually pretty low stock.
Anything else I add will be maintenance fish like foxfaces or tangs, or goats, or something along those lines

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store