Is this bad?

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
Ok in my 220 i have a footlong maybe plus a couple inches of a aro and a footlong clown knife with some like 3 inch fire mouths and geos and a few angelfish and i didnt feed them today and ive noticed the big boys likea chassin and nippin (missing but trying) at the small ones and ive been tryimg to get rid of the smaller ones and i kinda jus want the big boys to eat the lil guys lol.... Is that a bad wish to have lol

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

blindkiller85

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 22, 2013
Orlando, FL
Ok in my 220 i have a footlong maybe plus a couple inches of a aro and a footlong clown knife with some like 3 inch fire mouths and geos and a few angelfish and i didnt feed them today and ive noticed the big boys likea chassin and nippin (missing but trying) at the small ones and ive been tryimg to get rid of the smaller ones and i kinda jus want the big boys to eat the lil guys lol.... Is that a bad wish to have lol
I don't know what you just said, but I'm going to smile, and nod. Just realize that your fish can be traded in at your local LFS for credit more than likely and buy feeders that are easier on your fish to eat and cheaper.

Tiller11

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2012
Kansas, United States
Feaders are jus gonna give my fish diseases.... And the only lfs that will take in fish this size is a ways away.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store