HELP!!!

mr fishy

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Mar 13, 2012
florida
Alright so this one guy I'm Cali wants to buy my pbass but u don't know how to ship and I don't know any transhippers in the area... Does anyone know transhippers in the Tampa Bay Area?

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Matt S

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 7, 2012
Mass
Yes but he is about 2 hours north in Ocala Florida and I won't be going back up there for a while

Sent from my iPod touch using MonsterAquariaNetwork app
Sometimes if you want to sell a fish that much and ship you need to be willing to due what it takes and since you don't know how to ship believe me that 2 hour drive would be worth it especially since you wouldn't want to take a risk and you know that discus origins is an experienced shipper .. Like every once and a while if I have to ship a fish I have to drive almost 2 hours both way to drop the fish off but to me it's definitely worth it cause everything that has been shipped out for me has arrived alive and I know if I did it or just had some random person due it the fish most likely wouldn't make it alive that much just contact discus origins and take the ride that's your best bet or put them on Craigslist in your local area for the 20 and 30 bucks you were asking for each fish you should be able to move them pretty quick locally at that price

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

strollo22

Siamese Tiger
MFK Member
May 21, 2012
Datnoid Island
I agree. Sometimes that 2 hours is worth it. Just add a gas surcharge into the price of the fish.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store