Bahooka in Rosemead CA...going out of buisness.....TONS of Monster fish.

lolpard

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 4, 2009
Calfornia
Bahooka is going out of business they have a HUGE amount of aquariums....it is like a maze in there.....most of the aquariums have monster fish in them and IMO the aquariums are too small....

The location will have new owners who say they are going to keep the fish and the aquariums but we all know that **** happens....

I am hoping that maybe some of you here could call the location and ask them to put you on a list of people who are willing to adopt these beautiful animals...just in case. I am not sure who will be taking the place over...perhaps someone can find that out too....and then we can make sure that the list gets to them or start a new one if needed....They will be closing this sunday....March 10th....

The website is Bahooka.com

address and phone number:

4501 Rosemead Blvd, Rosemead, CA 91770
(626) 285-1241

The mascot fish...Rufus is the biggest Pacu that I have ever seen he is bigger than my largest kitty who happens to be rather huge for a cat. He is also quite fat. I think he is well over two feet long...pushing three.....There are a lot of other large fish but he is the biggest...

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store