How much would you pay for a use 300g acrylic tank ?...

Silent Bob

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Nov 25, 2011
Plainfield, IL
There are so many factors that play into pricing. Location being the biggest factor followed by condition. Next by what is included. If it was me around here in Illinois I would be ready to spend up to 2500 on a complete up and running system. But it would have to be in great shape.

Aquaticfan

Gambusia
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2013
Colorado
I just bought a 300 for under $400. It was Tank with enormous Wet dry filtration/sump and a very large Rainbow lifeguard UV sterilizer. Tank holds water great. Didnt care for the stand. Tank has some minor scratches I can polish out easily. I can build a stand to suit my needs reasonably. It was one of those craigslist finds you have to jump on fast though.

ska_kid

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jul 24, 2012
Mars
I just bought a 300 for under $400. It was Tank with enormous Wet dry filtration/sump and a very large Rainbow lifeguard UV sterilizer. Tank holds water great. Didnt care for the stand. Tank has some minor scratches I can polish out easily. I can build a stand to suit my needs reasonably. It was one of those craigslist finds you have to jump on fast though.
Wow that's s deal

Sent from my ADR6300 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store